On behalf of the Sports Medicine Staff, we’d like to welcome you to Morrisville State College! We look forward to assisting you with prevention and rehabilitation of any injuries that should occur during your four years of athletic participation as a Mustang.
We work closely with Hamilton Orthopedics and the Student Health Center at Morrisville State College to provide a quick injury diagnosis, so we can commence with the proper rehabilitation techniques and return you to action!
Below you will find important information as it pertains to Athletic Training at Morrisville State College and your participation as a student-athlete. If at anytime you have any questions, please reach out to us so we may better assist you.
Athletic Training Staff
Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine
(Soccer, Men's Ice Hockey, Softball)
Assistant Athletic Trainer
(Football, Basketball, Women's Lacrosse)
Assistant Athletic Trainer
(Field Hockey, Volleyball, Women's Ice Hockey, Men's Lacrosse)
For participation in intercollegiate athletics at Morrisville State College, all student-athletes must complete and/or update their medical information with the Sports Medicine staff.
All freshmen, transfers and new student-athletes must have a physical on file with the college within 6 months of initial participation in athletics.
Please review the documents below:
- Morrisville State College physical examination form
- Health Information Sheet
- Consent for Treatment and Release of Medical Information Form
- Sickle Cell Documentation
As a student-athlete at Morrisville State College, we require that you take a concussion education class. The point is to help educate you on the severity of concussion as well as the signs and symptoms of concussions.
Go to the link listed above, you will be directed to Morrisville State Colleges educational page. Click on the tab that says athlete, you will be presented with an educational video. You must watch the video in its entirety. It is not possible to skip forward through the video. Each video is approximately 20 minutes in length.
Note that you should not refresh or reload their browser, or navigate away from this page during the presentation. Doing so will restart the video from the beginning.
Once the video has ended, you will be asked to enter your name, email and select Morrisville State in the school drop down box. It is critical that you select Morrisville State in the drop down or it will not record that you completed the course.
A link to the post-test will appear in the video. You must get a score of 80 or higher, if not you will have to retake the test.
- Concussions: Don't Hide It, Report It, Take Time to Recover (watch the NCAA video here)
- Morrisville State Concussion Management Plan (click here to read more)
- Education – providing student-athletes and athletic staff with accurate information about the problems associated with substance use in sport, promoting health and safety in sport;
- Testing – analyzing biological specimens to detect prohibited substances student-athletes may introduce to their bodies and associated sanctions resulting from use detailed in this policy; and
- Professional Referral – facilitating appropriate treatment and rehabilitation of student athletes.
- NCAA Drug Testing (watch the NCAA video here)
- NCAA Banned Substances List (click here)
- Marijuana Facts for Student-Athletes (click here)
- ADHD Reporting Form (click here)
- Sickle Cell and the Student-Athlete (Part I Video) (Part 2 Video)
- Mental Health Wellness (watch the NCAA Sport Science Institute Video here)
- Medical Insurance (click here)