A Fitness Center membership gives members the opportunity to participate in a variety of exercise classes and challenges, including but not limited to the following:
- Zumba Sentao
- Hula Hooping
- Tai Chi
- Sports Conditioning Boot Camp
- Run Across America (3,000+ mile treadmill/elliptical run)
- Tour de France (2,131.6 mile bike ride)
- Mt. Everest Challenge (49,764 steps on stair climber)
- Weight Contests
- Biggest Loser Five Week Challenge
- Race and Marathon Training
* Note that not all classes and challenges may be available at all times.
The Fitness Center has also partnered up with the Wellness Center, located next to the Shelia Johnson Design Center, to allow members to work out with a personal trainer and have unique exercise programs tailored to fit their needs. Personal training is provided by Morrisville State's own human performance and health promotion students, as part of their internship course.
Spring 2017 Semester Daily Fitness Class Schedule (classes start in January)
The fitness class schedule in previous terms has included pilates, zumba, pi-yo, yoga and spin, among many others!
- Monday: Yoga with Laurie - 6:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: Pilates with Corey - 12 p.m.; Zumba with Melissa - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: Pilates with Corey - 12 p.m.
- Saturday: Cycling or Insanity with Meghan - 11 a.m.