OSWEGO, N.Y. – The Morrisville State men's golf team struggled in a windy, wet and cold two-day outing at the Oswego State Fall Invitational held at the Oswego Country Club Saturday and Sunday, shooting a combined score of 742 strokes to finish 11th overall in team standings.
- Final Results: Oswego 611, PS-Behrend 624, Clarkson 627, Delhi 631, Oswego B 645, SUNY ESF 667, Keuka 681, Hobart 686, Elmira 708, Sage 710, Morrisville State 742.
- Location: Oswego Country Club, Oswego, N.Y.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Morrisville State finished 11th overall among 11 competing teams.
- Junior Nick DeVito (Averill Park, N.Y.) shot a two-day total 173, +31 to finish 35th individually.
- Ryan McCann (Hamilton, N.Y.) tied for 38th with his combined score of 175 strokes.
- Ben Sprague (Massena, N.Y.) and Christian Vella (Rochester, N.Y.) rounded out team scoring with two-day totals of 208 and 211, finishing +66 and +69 for the invitational.
- The Mustangs return to the fairways this Thursday, a make-up date for the Elmira College Fall Invitational that was canceled earlier this week. The Invitational will take place at the Elmira Country Club.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.