LANCASTER, Pa. – The Morrisville State men's cross country team finished 11th overall at the Lancaster Bible College Charger Invitational held Saturday in Lancaster, with junior Owen Braun (Fulton, N.Y.) leading the Mustang pack.
- Team Scoring: SUNY Poly 56, Lancaster Bible 58, Penn College 78, PS-Berks 112, McDaniel 151, Stevens 162, Keuka 211, PS-Abington 229, PS-Schuylkill 230, PS-Harrisburg 232, Morrisville State 267, Hagerstown CC 335, Rosemont 351, Gallaudet 370, Cabrini 386
- Location: Lancaster, Pa.
- Course Details: 8K race
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Junior Owen Braun (Fulton, N.Y.) finished 41st overall among 100 competitors with a time of 32:59.6.
- Derek Hutchings (West Winfield, N.Y.) followed closely behind in 50th place with a time of 34:05.0.
- Ben Seale (Chittenango, N.Y.), Patrick Moade (DeRuyter, N.Y.) and Jim O'Connell (Skaneateles, N.Y.) rounded out Mustang scoring with times of 34:35.8, 34:41.3, and 35:57.9, respectively.
- Morrisville State returns to racing action Saturday at the Roberts & Wesleyan Invitational. Racing begins at 10:30 a.m. for the men.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.