CAZENOVIA, N.Y. – Freshman Patrick Moade (DeRuyter, N.Y.) was the top finisher for the Morrisville State Mustangs Saturday morning as they hit the courses at the Cazenovia College Homecoming Invitational, the 8K race that had more than 13 teams and 100 runners.
- Final Results: LeMoyne 42, Royal Military 44, Onondaga CC 121, Hartwick 132, Finger Lakes CC 138, Morrisville State 172, Paul Smiths 173, Mohawk Valley CC 197, Elmira College 205, Keuka 233, Wells 261, Cayuga CC / Cazenovia – incomplete.
- Location: Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, N.Y.
- Race Details: 8K
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Freshman Patrick Moade (DeRuyter, N.Y.) finished 25th overall to lead the Mustang pack, crossing the 8K finish line in 32:45.
- Junior Owen Braun (Fulton, N.Y.) was seconds behind Moade, finishing 29th with a time of 32:59, before Derek Hutchings (West Winfield, N.Y.) added a 32nd place finish with a time of 33:17.
- Jim O'Connell (Skaneateles, N.Y.) was 41st with a time of 34:10, before Ben Seale (Chittenango, N.Y.) rounded out the Mustang scoring with his 45th individual finish in 34:27.
- The Mustangs return to the starting line Saturday as they head to Clinton for the Hamilton College invitational. The men will take the starting box at noon.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.