KEUKA PARK, N.Y. – It was a tough outing for the Morrisville State women's basketball team Saturday, as they concluded the regular season with a 76-32 road loss to host Keuka College in North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) play.
The Mustangs will await tournament selections as announced by the conference office Sunday.
- Final Score: Keuka 76, Morrisville 32
- Location: Keuka Park, N.Y.
- Records: Keuka 19-5, 14-2 NEAC; Morrisville 8-17, 7-9 NEAC
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Keuka limited the Mustangs to just 27.1% shooting from the floor Saturday afternoon, while hitting 52% themselves, racing out to the win.
- Charlotte Walker (Middle Island, N.Y.) led the Mustang efforts with eight points on the afternoon, gathering four rebounds and assisting two.
- Alexis Campbell (Buffalo, N.Y.) and Sierra Henry (Newfield, N.Y.) each added five.
- Keuka led 42-16 at the half, limiting the Mustangs offense to single digits until the final quarter.
- The Mustangs will wait for the conference office to announce tournament selections Sunday, with the hopes of making their fifth straight appearance in the NEAC tourney in 2019.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.