MORRISVILLE, N.Y. – The Mustangs rolled to another North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) victory on Wednesday night, defeating the Wildcats from SUNY Poly 3-0.
- Final Score: Morrisville 3, SUNY Poly 0
- Location: STUAC Gymnasium, Morrisville, N.Y.
- Records: Morrisville (11-3, 5-0 NEAC), SUNY Poly (4-12, 2-3 NEAC)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Amelia Baratier (Liverpool, N.Y.) led the Mustangs offensively with 14 kills.
- Megyan Merrill (Millport, N.Y.) added 11 kills and 12 digs.
- The Mustangs dominated play from start to finish, putting away 41 total kills and collecting 11 aces, including 4 from Merrill.
- Defensively, Morrisville picked up 12 total blocks with Elycia Crittenden (Louisville, Ky.) putting away two solo blocks. Sam Wolf (Liverpool, N.Y.) tallied 17 digs.
Volleyball will take a break from NEAC play as they travel to Cortland, N.Y. for the Cortland Invitational. The Mustangs will take on the host Red Dragons at 6 PM on Friday. Morrisville will then do battle with RIT and Wilkes on Saturday.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.