MORRISTOWN, N.J. – The Morrisville State Volleyball team were dominant in all facets of the game on Saturday, posting two big North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) victories on the road.
- Final Scores:
- Morrisville 3, Penn St.-Abington 0
- Morrisville 3, St. Elizabeth 0
- Location: Luing Gymnasium, Morristown, N.J.
- Morrisville (13-5, 6-0 NEAC), Penn St.-Abington (4-17, 0-6 NEAC)
- Morrisville (14-5, 7-0 NEAC), St. Elizabeth (6-11, 2-5 NEAC)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Amelia Baratier (Liverpool, N.Y.) and Megyan Merrill (Millport, N.Y.) both posted double digit kill totals in each match.
- The Morrisville middle hitters took turns posting double digit kills as well on the afternoon as Kirsten Florio (Wellsboro, Pa.) notched 10 kills against Penn St.-Abington, while Elycia Crittenden (Louisville, Ky.) picked up 10 kills against St. Elizabeth.
- The Mustangs never hit under .200 for a set throughout the two matches with a high .577 hitting percentage during their final set of the day against St. Elizabeth.
The Mustangs continue NEAC play as they travel to Keuka College on Wednesday night for a 7 PM match against the Wolves.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.