COBLESKILL, N.Y. – Senior Raylene Wade (Red Creek, N.Y.) led the pack of Morrisville State women's cross country runners with her individual 12th place finish Saturday afternoon, as they hit the trails in Cobleskill at the Stephen Warde Invitational, finishing sixth overall in team standings.
- Team Scoring: Hartwick College 52, Hudson Valley CC 58, SUNY Poly 83, Cazenovia College 88, SUNY Cobleskill 93, Morrisville State 118
- Location: Cobleskill, N.Y.
- Course details: 5K run
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Wade finished with a time of 22:48.38, a 4:33.7 pace time, and was the sixth North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) runner to cross the finish line.
- Sydney O'Dell (Manlius, N.Y.), Anna Raymond (Newark, N.Y.) and Miranda Wright (Smyrna, N.Y.) were the next to score for Morrisville State, finishing in 24:24.31, 25:08.48, and 26:02.46 respectively for 23rd, 26th and 29th.
- Kaitlin Mulwane (Oxford, N.Y.) rounded out team scoring with an individual finish of 34th, crossing in 27:34.18.
- Morrisville State returns to the courses next Saturday, for a preview of the NEAC Championship course, held at Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.