CAZENOVIA, N.Y. – Senior Raylene Wade (Red Creek, N.Y.) finished ninth overall among a field of 77 Saturday, leading the Morrisville State women to a seventh place team finish at the Cazenovia College Homecoming Invitational.
- Final Results: LeMoyne 28, Hartwick 70, Keuka 107, Elmira 110, Royal Military 120, Cazenovia 121, Morrisville 158, Wells / Mohawk Valley / Onondaga CC / Finger Lakes CC / Cayuga CC / Paul Smith's – Incomplete.
- Location: Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, N.Y.
- Race Details: 5K
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Senior Raylene Wade earned her second top 10 finish of the season Saturday, finishing the 5K in ninth place with a time of 22:26.
- Sydney O'Dell (Manlius, N.Y.) continues to be one of the top runners for the Mustangs, finishing 20th individually with a time of 24:35.
- Anna Raymond (Newark, N.Y.) and Miranda Wright (Smyrna, N.Y.) finished back-to-back for Morrisville State in 39th and 40th position with times of 26:07 and 26:34, respectively, while Maura Hager (Binghamton, N.Y.) crossed in 41st position with a time of 27:41 to round out scoring for the Mustangs.
- The Mustangs return to the starting line Saturday as they head to Clinton for the Hamilton College invitational. The women will take the starting box at 11 a.m..
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.