MORRISVILLE, N.Y. – Morrisville State women's cross country senior and captain Raylene Wade (Red Creek, N.Y.) led the Mustangs to a seventh overall team finish at the 2018 North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) Championships Saturday, wrapping up her career with second team All-Conference honors.
Wade, a four-time All-Conference honoree, finished the 6K race eighth overall with a time of 25:53.4, earning second team accolades for a second time.
- Team Scores: SUNY Poly 60, Cazenovia 85, Keuka 100, Penn College 117, Cobleskill 137, Wells College 142, Morrisville State 150, Lancaster Bible 165, Penn St. Berks 197, Gallaudet 214, St. Elizabeth 318, Penn St. Abington INC.
- Location: Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster, Pa.
- Race Details: 6K, NEAC Championships
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Senior Raylene Wade (Red Creek, N.Y.) collected All-Conference honors for a fourth time with her 8th place individual finish, leading the Morrisville pack.
- Freshman Anna Raymond (Newark, N.Y.) finished 24th individually in the field of 84, crossing in 28:13.9, just missing all-conference by three spots.
- Sydney O'Dell (Manlius, N.Y.) was third to score for Morrisville State, crossing in 28:35.5, 30th individually, while Maura Hager (Binghamton, N.Y.) and Miranda Wright (Smyrna, N.Y.) rounded out team scoring with their times of 29:56.6 and 30:09.2, respectively.
- Morrisville State concludes the 2018 season.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.