CLINTON, N.Y. – The Morrisville State women's basketball team have yet to post one in the win column as they struggled in the second half of play Wednesday on the road at host Hamilton College, dropping a 91-60 final decision in non-league action in Clinton.
- Final Score: Hamilton 91, Morrisville State 60 (halftime: Hamilton 41, Morrisville 36)
- Location: Hamilton College, Clinton, N.Y.
- Records: Morrisville 0-6, Hamilton 5-0
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Morrisville State had three net double figures in their efforts, led by Tori Rockefeller (South Kortright, N.Y.) and Sierra Henry (Newfield, N.Y.) who each put up 14, combining for five of the Mustangs total nine three's on the night.
- Alexis Campbell (Buffalo, N.Y.) added 13 points and three assists.
- The Mustangs shot a combined 39.7% on the night, while Hamilton rolled with a 49.3% effort from the floor.
- Hamilton outscored the Mustangs 50-24 in the second half of play, and dominated the glass, outgaining Morrisville 63-17 in rebounding.
- Morrisville State returns to the court Saturday as they travel to SUNY Polytechnic to open North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) play. Tip is scheduled for 1 p.m. in Marcy.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.