MORRISVILLE, N.Y. – The Morrisville State women's basketball team saw the 2018-19 season come to an end Tuesday night as they fell in North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) quarterfinal action to host SUNY Polytechnic in Marcy.
- Final Score: Poly 73, Morrisville 45
- Location: SUNY Polytechnic, Marcy, N.Y.
- Records: Poly 20-5, Morrisville 8-18
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Host SUNY Poly collected 32 points in the second quarter of the Tuesday quarterfinal and limited visiting Morrisville State to 17 total for the half building up an early lead.
- Sierra Henry (Newfield, N.Y.) led the Mustang efforts with 11 points off the bench hitting 4-of-9 from the floor and adding three rebounds to the efforts.
- Tori Rockefeller (South Kortright, N.Y.) added nine, all from beyond the arc, while snagging five rebounds.
- Alexis Campbell (Buffalo, N.Y.) and Charlotte Walker (Middle Island, N.Y.) each tallied seven points, combining for six steals and two assists.
- Morrisville State concludes the season with a 8-18 overall record.
Morrisville State College's curricula are enriched with applied learning and pave the way for opportunity at both the Morrisville and Norwich campuses. An action-oriented, interactive learning lab, the college is a national leader in technology and has been lauded for its exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The college was ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 issue and was also recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North in the 2018 Best Colleges rankings. For more information about Morrisville State College, visit www.morrisville.edu.